What does health mean to me?

Health

To me...

Health tends to be something that is not on my radar - until it is 

Health tends to be one of those things I take fir granted - until I can't take it fir granted 

Health is there - until it is not there 

Health is all about balance - until there is no balance 

Health is everything working as it should be - until things are not working as they should be 

Health is everything working enough - until it is no longer enough 

Health is invisible - until it isn't invisible

Health is peace - until there is no longer peace 

Health is the absence of war - until there is war 

Health is everything - until it is no longer everything 

Health is me - until it is no longer me 

Health is the breath of life - until it isn't 

Health is life - until it isn't 

Health is - until it isn't 

Life is - until it isn't 

Through all this the most important part of health is through those who I love UNconditionally - my family 

Aside from family, one of the other ways I experience health everyday is in the Flora that surround me

From here I will embark on a journey to keep track of the Flora that starts to appear as the outdoors makes its transition from winter to spring and then spring to summer...

As the new plants start to appear I will document them with a photo.  

Then I will use that photo to identify the type of plant using http://identify.plantnet.org

Next, I will post the original photo and the documentation information from Plantnet.  After posting the photos and the identifiers I will then do a little basic research using Wikipedia to find out a little bit of basic information about each of the plants.  I am looking forward to the journey...







Comments