Today is February 23 - 2024.02.23

 I have been on a journey with health my entire life.  I have tried and continue to try to document what this means to me in the hopes that t might connect with and perhaps even help someone else.  AS I look back on the blogs I've created through my life, there is a theme of health...

I've tried to capture and re-capture this journey.  Always looking back.  Even this blog I started with things that had already happened.  

I'll leave those reflections and postulations to past blogs.  From here forward I will try to focus on today.  What is happening to me, here, now.  

Today I get the chance to go to brunch with my Mom, my sister and my eldest daughter.  My eldest daughter is in university and this is here spring break.  I offered to my youngest daughter to be able to come with us on her lunch hour but she decided she would rather go at a future date when not under time constraints.  

I have not been well.  Just getting out of bed seems to be my accomplishment of the day.  There are many reasons I could have found to not go to brunch today.  But I am going to go.  The opportunity to get three generations together fir a meal is an absolute gift and I will cherish it that way.  Even though I really don't feel like going.  

My mindful moment fir today is to talk myself into things.  There are always reasons to talk myself out of things.  I am going to try to focus on talking myself into things.  

Comments